Address: 2225E, No. 125, Jihua West Road, Chancheng District, Foshan City
What are the methods for treating hotel sewage in sewage treatment equipment?
The catering industry is a great cause for China's development. It is widely used throughout the country. It also emits a lot of sewage. If you want to deal with this problem, you must start from the source. If you know more about the source of hotel sewage, you should take the treatment. There are mainly the following:
(1) Kitchen sewage: contains organic matter, solid impurities, and high fat content.
(2) Room bathroom sewage: flushing toilet sewage and bath washing wastewater, mainly containing organic matter, solid impurities, bacteria, detergent and soap.
(3) Flushing automobile waste water: mainly solid impurities and petroleum grease.
(4) Waste water discharged from the boiler room: The boiler discharges sewage and softens the recycled waste liquid. The water mainly contains salt.
(5) Air conditioning cooling wastewater: mainly thermal pollution.
(6) The indoor swimming pool circulating water filter flushing wastewater and swimming pool sewage.
The sewage discharged from the hotel rooms is discharged through the septic tank, and the kitchen sewage is discharged through the third-stage grease trap. The other sewages are discharged directly to the sewer.
Conclusions and recommendations
(1) It is successful to treat the hotel sewage and reuse by the secondary treatment and filtration and disinfection process with the biological turntable as the main body, and achieve the “Standards for Domestic Miscellaneous Water Quality” (CJ25.1-89), which can be recommended for garden type. The sewage treatment and reuse project of large hotels with large water consumption is promoted and applied.
(2) After the investigation of various biological sewage treatment cases, the treatment effect is good and bad, and the treatment for hotel sewage is also good or bad. We believe that: 1 biological turntable avoids oil in the sewage, so in the design and operation of the purification station, the degreasing measures for the kitchen sewage are taken seriously. 2 The working environment of the turntable must be well ventilated. The above two points are correct through the operation management and monitoring of the turntable.
(3) The second sinking tank should be drained once every 4h, and the mud should be drained once per shift. Otherwise, the muddy time will be too long, the mud will be anaerobic fermentation, and the blocks will float upwards, which will affect the quality of the effluent.
(4) Problems in the working of the filter tank: 1 After the filter is operated, the surface of the sand layer is knotted, and the backwashing strength and backwashing time are slightly larger than the design parameters. 2 The water level of the filter pool should be relatively stable to ensure that the filter head is above 2.0m. 3 Strengthen maintenance management and standardize operations. At present, fiber bundle filtration technology has developed rapidly. It has both pressure and gravity, high filtration speed, good effluent quality and turbidity of about 1 degree. We believe that in the wastewater treatment and reuse process, the fiber bundle pressure tank can be used for filtration, and the floor space is small, which is superior to the sand filter tank in terms of technical performance and maintenance management.
(5) At present, many small sewage treatment stations, including some small sewage treatment plants, have not digested the sludge due to many factors, and only mechanically dehydrated after concentration, pollutants in the sewage, parasite eggs and pathogenic bacteria. When it is enriched in the sludge, it is not only difficult to dehydrate, but the sludge is not stable enough and will still cause pollution. Therefore, we recommend a sludge treatment structure biogas tank in a small sewage treatment station. The biogas digesters are generally built underground, with simple structure, low construction cost, simple maintenance and management, and can be free of built-in concentration tanks. The dewatering and hygienic conditions of the digested sludge are high, the fat content is high, and the organic matter is further degraded. Since the operation of the purification station, the work of the biogas tank has been stable. After the sludge is digested, it can be pumped out through the discharge port at any time. It can be used directly as fertiliser or dehydrated for agricultural fertilizer.
NEXT : 无